- Visiting customer sites throughout the UK to conduct servicing, general maintenance and repair works on the complete range of special purpose waste handling and recycling equipment and machinery. You will be provided with a company vehicle.
- Undertaking Planned Preventative Maintenance, servicing and fault finding for breakdowns.
- Evaluating the operational status of all processes and services and developing plans to ensure continuous running and ensuring that planned maintenance standards are maintained.
- Previous experience in a similar role – Essential.
- Experience of fault finding, diagnosis and repair on a range of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems – Essential.
- A hands-on approach with a background in mechanical / electrical / hydraulic engineering – Essential.
- Proven fabrication and welding experience – Essential.
- Self-motivated and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team – Essential.
- Excellent communication skills – Essential.
- Experience of Permit to Work protocols and other company safety rules and regulations for the purposes of provision of safety – Desirable.
- Experience of building or wiring electrical control panels – Desirable.
In order to be considered for this varied and challenging position, you will demonstrate a flexible, self-motivated and pro-active approach with strong organisation and planning skills and the ability to integrate quickly as an effective team member. You will possess excellent customer facing skills at all levels and be both commercially aware and capable of operating with the minimum of guidance whilst ensuring the highest levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction are maintained at all times.
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV via the contact form on our Recruitment page.