Servicing and Maintenance
Systematic Servicing can offer a total solution to all your servicing and maintenance requirements. Our team of experienced Field Engineers are trained to work on the full range of machinery found in the industry. Based strategically throughout the UK, our engineers can provide a quick response to all your needs, supported by experienced personnel in our offices. We offer:
- National coverage
- Trained and qualified personnel - all have completed Passport to Safety
- On-site breakdowns can be efficiently repaired 7 days a week
- Fully inclusive maintenance on all in-house machines
- Customers' own machines serviced, maintained and repaired, with replacement machines if major works required.
- Remote monitoring - Don't rely on somebody seeing the pre-full light and remembering to ring for service. Let the machine notify you by e-mail and/or SMS text.
Our fully equipped modern workshop is set up to provide our customers with a complete refurbishment and repair facility.
- Refurbishment of all types of waste recycling equipment
- Design and manufacture of bespoke built hoppers
- Repairs to all types of container handling equipment
- Hydraulic ram refurbishment
- PLC control panels
Systematic Servicing can offer a comprehensive shot blasting and repainting service, whether you're looking for a complete re-brand or to smarten your existing fleet. Our steam cleaning service is tailor-made to suit your individual needs and can be linked to your preventative maintenance programme or offered as a stand-alone service. We can provide a professional service to suit your individual requirements.
Our free on-site survey visits ensure customers get exactly the right machine for their needs. We are happy to customise equipment when necessary using Systematic's in-house facilities. We will select the right recycling and compaction equipment tools for your business, with an expert eye on space available, hygiene, security and health and safety requirements. As possibly one of the largest independent companies of its kind in the UK specialising in waste handling/recycling equipment, you know that our advice will be right for you.
On Site Services
Systematic Servicing engineers provide a total on-site service, from a scheduled service to on-site refurbishment.
Covering the country from our central Midlands base, our mobile engineers are ideally positioned to address any issues with your waste handling and recycling equipment.
Our team of mobile engineers are experienced in working with a wide range of equipment so that we can offer a professional service.